So remember when I was dying for these guys? Well a while back I caught wind of a blog giveaway on the Bluebottle Gallery blog. I have entered a couple blog giveaways in my time and I have entered in countless other giveaways just, you know, in life.... So it was to my great surprise that I actually won something!!!
What could it be?
It's me!! Pilli Pilli!
Meeting a friend.
Long time travelling...must sleep....night night. Look at the tiny wings!
I am so thankful to have won such a beautiful creation that I already was in love with. Fate?
I have come to some conclusions and cold hard truths this week. If I am going to do this school thing, I mean really do it right, I am going to have to put some other things on hold. I am going to have to be okay with putting said things on hold and stop beating myself up about it. It pains me to admit the things that will be put on hold are my crafting/doll/toy making projects . I am hoping that it won't last. I am hoping that I will be able to alter other commitments in my life to make more room for BeBe Babies but at this very moment it isn't going to happen.
Of course now is the worst time to do this. Orders are coming in for the holidays, I need to stock my own shop and people are requesting my presence at shows. The days seem to be flying by and the majority of thoughts in my head center around Beowulf, Espanol and mathematical functions. My brain is really resisting the above mentioned topics by the way.
So the things that will be different around here that you may want to be aware of:
- I am not going to do a giveaway on this blog every month.
- Shipping will be slower as I do not have the ability to get to the post office each day.
- Orders will take about 4 times as long as they used to. Orders are only available for stores that carry BeBe Babies.
- I will not be committing to any shows until further notice.
- Emails may not be answered for 24 hours or more.
- I don't know when or what dolls I will have available the rest of this year. Join my mailing list if you want to be informed when new dolls are listed especially since I will not be taking orders.
Whew it feels good to get those commitments off my shoulders even though just reading them gives me anxiety. I value good customer service and to me that means fast and available. I feel like I am taking those very things about my business away. But maybe good customer service is also good communication which I am hoping is counter acting what is being taken away. Sigh.
I appreciate every ones support and hope you will continue to support BeBe Babies until we are back to normal.
And now since that was depressing here is a picture of me bribing my nephew with mini m&ms because he wouldn't put or keep on his costume.