Saturday, May 1, 2010

See You Soon!


It's been quite a while since I posted and it hasn't been because I don't have new things to show and it isn't because I don't have anything to say. I haven't posted because the things I have to show are a secret and the things I have to say are negative. I guess I have been in a bit of a funk and pretty much everything has been irritating me. No one wants to read about that! Today I thought of a couple positive things so it felt like a good day to write a new post.

The postcard above is the back of a RSVP card for my pal Sarah's wedding in Maine that is coming up on May 15th. They asked everyone to draw them a picture on the back of the card before sending it back.

I am so happy that I will be traveling to Maine for the wedding and I am also super excited to be a bridesmaid. The secret work in progress is a plush present for her and her man. I can't post any pictures until afterwards or she will see them duh! :)
This is my new hair I got today. I have always liked doing funky things with my hair and since I no longer have a job I thought it might possibly be my last chance to do something colorful. I think I like it... It definitely looks brighter in these outside pictures. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment