Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miniature Mania!

I was recently asked to make the smallest doll I have ever made at two inches. The first attempt was too big but I got it right the second time around. I enjoyed making the tiny dolls so much I made another one and listed him today. One thing I like about these little guys is that they don't require many supplies. And things are still tight around here until my financial aid arrives so there has been no spending money on supplies! I also like that they don't take as much time to make as some of my larger, more involved dolls/plush.

This is the one that started at all. I finally got her down to 2 inches.

Below on the left is Tilly who was my very first attempt. She is available in my Etsy shop along with Robert who was finished up yesterday.


In addition to that doll request I was also asked by a nurse to create a BeBe Pet bear that she could attach to her stethoscope. After creating that little guy I made a couple more of those too. It is kind of fun when people ask for something special because it gives me an opportunity to do something I hadn't thought of. I like it!

Below is the little guy that went to the nurse.

This little one is a polar bear available for adoption here.

The two pictures below include a patchwork bunny, brown bear and tan dog. They all went to one person who adores miniatures.


Want your very own miniature but need something not available? Email me! I would be glad to work with you. :)

1 comment:

  1. PRECIOSAS TUS CREACIONES ,SON TODA TERNURA, TE DEJO MIS SALUDOS DESDE SAN JUAN ARGENTINA PATRICIA MARCELA .countrymarcela.blogspot.com--marcelapatriciam@hotmail.com-

    ReplyDelete