It has been a long time since I did a give away and I have decided to do one now for a couple of reasons. One reason is that I am trying to boost my likes on Facebook (help me reach 1000!) as well as increase my overall shop awareness. The other reason is that the BeBes are finally settling in in Mexico but I am unsure of the best shipping options for future orders. There are only two options I am looking at; Fedex and Mexico's regular mail. Like the US, Fedex is about 2-3 times more expensive compared to regular mail, but from what I am told is much more reliable than Mexico's government mail system. I want to give my customers the best price, but of course I also want to make sure the dolly arrives in a timely fashion (or arrives at all). So I have decided to send two "practice" packages, one via Fedex and one via regular mail. I am going to see what the best price and shipping time is. This give away will be sent Fedex.
What are you entering for you ask? Well because it is nearly Halloween I have decided to offer you a cute and spooky Vampire BeBe Bundle!
This little Bundle BeBe is made from cotton and flannel fabric. My dolls are all recommended for children ages 3 and up.
1. Comment on this post for 1 entry.
2. Post this give away on your blog for 2 entries.
3. Like BeBe Babies and Friends on Facebook for 3 entries.
4. Post this give away on your Facebook page for 4 entries.
5. Favorite the BeBe Babies and Friends shop on Etsy for 2 entries.
6. Visit the BeBe Babies and Friends shop on Etsy and tell me which item you like the best for 4 entries. (Post your favorite in the comments section here).
7. Email me at email@example.com and join my mailing list for 2 entries. You will only receive one email per month with the most current BeBe Baby news.
Comment on this post and let me know all of the things you have done so I can calculate your correct amount of entries. This give away will run until Sunday, September 20th. I will draw the name on Monday and send the Vampire BeBe out at that time. Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for helping me!