Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Trick or Treat Auction!!



Hi everyone!  I have been working very hard for the last month or so to release a very special series.  There has been so much interest in these guys that I have decided to try something new.  In the past I have used Ebay but I don't like how much they charge sellers, and I also don't want to open a new account here in Mexico.  It doesn't seem that Ebay allows you to change countries and retain the same account, and unless I change it the shipping and location information will not be correct.  So I have decided to try running my own auction for this series.  If it goes well I might do it again in the future.

Here's how the auction will work:

1.  Below will be photos and information about each doll.  The starting bid is $150 each.
2.  If you would like to adopt one of them please email me at bebebabiescom@yahoo.com with your maximum bid.
3.  The auction will run for 3 days, ending on Saturday October 4 at midnight.  Any emails received after that time will not be counted.  Any dolls not adopted will be listed in my Etsy shop.
4.  I will be updating my blog showing the current bid but I will not be putting the name of the highest bidder.  This will be a private auction.
5.  If you are the auction winner the doll must be paid for within 2 days of the auction end date or the doll will be offered to the second highest bidder.  Payment plans are available but MUST be arranged BEFORE bidding.  So just let me know in your email if you require one.
6.  I will not be taking orders for these dolls, or doing any more in this series this year.  They are all truly one of a kind!
7.  Shipping will be $15 worldwide in a padded envelope or $22 in a box.  I highly recommend choosing the box to avoid any damage but I'm giving the buyer the option.
8.  Bidding increments will be $5.
***9.***SPECIAL!!  All BeBe Babies fan club members will receive $25 off their final bid.  If you are not already a fan club member join here.

Now on to information about the dolls!  Each doll has been meticulously created.  I have never spent so much time working on the details of a doll series, and I have never completely sewn their entire outfits!  Each one has completely removable costumes (although I wouldn't recommend removing their shirts as some of them are a bit tight).  Each doll is completely wired in the arms, legs and body.  Their heads are jointed and can turn side to side.  They are each about 9 inches (22.86 cm) tall.  These dolls are not intended for children and are all OOAK.  Below is specific information about each one.


Katie
This is Katie!  She is dressed as a little pumpkin and she is as sweet as can be.  She has blue eyes and strawberry hair.  She also has adorable little freckles and cute little pigtail-braids.

Starting bid: $150
Current bid:

$150- bidder #1
$155- bidder #2
$160- bidder #3
$205- bidder #1
$210- bidder #3







Rafael
This is fun little Rafael!  He is dressed as Frankenstein.  His face is painted permanently with green fabric paint and his little bolts are glued to his head and not removable.  He also has two tiny teeth peeking out of his mouth.  His skin color is ethnic and he has a black mohair wig and brown eyes.

Starting bid: $150
Current bid: 

$150- bidder #1






Marley
Marley is a sweet little tomboy who wanted to be a robot!  Marley has a blond mohair wig and green eyes.  Her helmet is removable along with the rest of her outfit.

Starting bid: $150
Current bid:

$150- bidder #1
$155- bidder #2
$205- bidder #1
$210- bidder #2








Constance
This is happy little Constance!  She is dressed as a witch.  She has red-orange tibetan mohair and smiling eyes.  Her face is permanently painted green and she has a witch nose that is permanently attached.

Starting bid: $150
Current bid: 

$150-bidder #1



Please let me know if you have any questions.  I am hoping that I am not forgetting anything, but please be patient with me if I have.  This is my first time trying anything like this so I have no idea if it will work well.  Good luck to all the bidders and good luck to the BeBes!

No comments:

Post a Comment