Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hippity Hop Easter's on its Way!

I just wanted to pop in real quick to show you my complete series of miniature Easter BeBe Babies.  This time around I decided to make a pre-order list for these dolls because as I shared the work in progress photos over the last couple months, I received a lot of messages from people interested in adopting them.  Everyone was contacted in the order they were added to the list to choose their BeBe.  It worked fairly well and three of the seven dolls were adopted.  If you would like to get first dibs on future BeBe Babies be sure to "like" BeBe Babies and Friends on Facebook.

The four remaining BeBes are listed on Etsy.  You can find their direct links below.


All together


Fiona-Adopted


Crystal- Adopted









Emmett-Adopted

No comments:

Post a Comment