The Plush Team is celebrating the release of its 120-page team annual with a "blog bomb" of plushy goodness! Other team members will be advertising this fine publication today in their own blogs, but you can get the whole scoop right here!
What is in store for you upon opening this marvelous book?
- An opening by our team founder, Megan Green, describing how our team came to be.
- An insightful, informative, and all-around fascinating account of the history of plush craft by our team co-founder Christina Ward.
- 42 two-page, full color features of our Plush Team members. Each includes photos of the artist's work, and text written by the artist explaining motivation, process, and inspiration.
- A time line of Plush Team activities through over the years. Profile pages providing a comprehensive list of Plush Team artists, including artist head shots and Etsy shop addresses.
- Photos of PT Stitchy, the team mascot, scattered throughout the book in his various incarnations as interpreted by our team members.
And here are my pages!