Monday, August 9, 2010

Rafting Again


On Friday I went rafting with my Dad and brother again. This time it was a much smoother trip as far as getting in and out of the water. The other bonus (depending on how you look at it) was that we hit a couple of actual rapids. I was sooooo SCARED! Except my Dad was more scared and screamed like a girl haha. Oh and guess what this time we caught some fishes! My Dad insisted on me reeling them all in haha.



Since it was impossible to take photos while falling through the rapids it was super exciting to see a company called West Coast Action Photos taking photos on the shore. I am thinking that would be a pretty sweet job...taking pictures of people going through the rapids. So if you are interested in seeing us you can go here. Our pictures are in two albums by two different photographers all on 8-6-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment